3 bedroom detached house for saleBrill , Constantine, Falmouth
Offers in Excess of
- Single attached garage with access to large cellars under the house.
- Spacious 3 bedroom detached home
- 2 Reception rooms and a Sunroom
- Large Kitchen/Breakfast room
- Oil central heating, solar panels, double glazing, loft recently insulated
- Outbuilding comprising 3 built sheds and an outside w.c
- Large and private rear gardens with mature apple trees and fruit bushes
- Situated in Brill, a semi-rural hamlet close to Falmouth and Helston
- outlook over the cricket field and panoramic countryside and distant sea views
SUBSTANTIAL DETACHED FAMILY HOME WITH FAR REACHING PANORAMIC VIEWS
Perched in an elevated position commanding an outlook over the cricket field and panoramic countryside and distant sea views . "Trethosa" enjoys a semi-rural location which is central to both Falmouth & Helston Towns. This is an imposing family home with very large rear gardens and an attached garage.
Location: The semi-rural hamlet of Brill is conveniently located to both the towns of Falmouth and Helston which offers a wide variety of facilities including shopping, entertainment, health and educational facilities. Brill is situated above the village of Constantine which has all your local amenities at hand including an excellent Primary School, daily buses to Falmouth and Helston and Constantine Village cricket field which is opposite this property.
In brief the property offers two reception rooms with the first being a good size ,bright and airy Lounge with a wood burner and dual aspect windows offering fantastic views. The separate Dining Room has patio doors that open into sunroom with double doors into the garden. Accessed via the sunroom and also via the entrance hallway is the hub of the home...the Kitchen/Breakfast room. Very spacious and light with windows to all the outside walls. There is a good selection of white base, drawer and cupboard units with matching work tops, plenty of space for appliances and a table and chairs
To the first floor , there are three bedrooms. The Master bedroom is very spacious and again, another bright room with dual aspect windows offering views of the cricket field and miles of unspoilt countryside and the distant sea. This room has a good number of fitted wardrobes. The second bedroom, also enjoying similar views, is a very good size double. The single bedroom faces onto the rear garden and has a convenient wardrobe space. The Family Bathroom has a three piece white suite comprising a bath with stand up shower and a hand wash basin. There is a separate w.c.
To the outside is a front garden mainly laid to lawn and a large rear garden with three built sheds and an outside w.c. The size and the privacy of the rear garden certainly comes as a surprise and boasts mature apple trees ,fruit bushes, 3 built sheds (one for tools one for general storage(lawnmower etc.)and one with a well with usable water), outside w.c and a small pond. To the front of the property there is a driveway and a single attached garage which has access to the cellar
“Trethosa” further benefits from oil central heating, double glazing, solar panels and new loft insulation.
**VIEWING IS HIGHLY ADVISED**
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 75584. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.