1 bedroom flat for saleRectory Grove, Clapham, London, SW4
- A fabulous lower ground floor Victorian conversion flat
- Situated in a prime Clapham Common location
- Well proportioned accommodation with neutral décor throughout
- Private entrance
- Large master bedroom with built-in wardrobes
- Stunning reception/dining room
- Modern three piece bathroom suite
- A separate kitchen with modern kitchen units and solid Oak worktops
- A exceptionally large 65ft private garden
- Excellent transport links including Wandsworth Road Mainline station
A fabulous one double bedroom lower ground floor Victorian conversion flat, situated in a prime Clapham Common location. The flat benefits from well proportioned accommodation with neutral décor throughout. On entering the flat through a private entrance there is a hallway off which is a useful storage cupboard. To the front of the property is a large master bedroom with built-in wardrobes and a lovely bay window. To the rear of the property is a stunning reception/dining room and a modern three piece bathroom suite. The separate kitchen features modern kitchen units and solid Oak worktops. A door leads out from the kitchen onto the exceptionally large 65ft private garden which is mostly laid to lawn with mature border plants and a paved area. The property is located on Rectory Grove which is a popular central Old Town residential street offering excellent transport links including Wandsworth Road Mainline station to Victoria and London Bridge, Clapham Common and Clapham North Underground stations and numerous bus services to central London and beyond. Clapham Old Town, Clapham Common and the High Street are famous for their vibrant and bustling cafes, restaurants and bars as well as an abundance of high street shops and are all just a short stroll from this exceptional flat.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BHS180106. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Clapham Common & Brixton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.