1 bedroom house boat for saleFerry Lane, Wraysbury, TW19
- Secure residential mooring
- Underfloor heating in the bathroom
- Private mooring with no public access
- Off road parking
- New upper and lower decking
- 300 sq. ft. terrace / upper deck
riverhomes are delighted to bring to market this newly renovated and immaculately presented 51 ft. x 11 ft. wide beam barge shell, built over a twin hulled pontoon, with new upper and lower decking. The boat is ideally located on a mooring situated on private property, with no public access opposite the Runnymede Hotel and Spa with views of the Bell Weir Lock. Accommodation comprises; entrance to the boat at the stern via the decked seating area into the long open plan kitchen/dining room with fitted units and appliances, the living room is a good space and has a wood burning stove which warms the whole boat through during the winter months. There is a newly renovated bathroom with underfloor heating, a bath, basin, heated towel rail and toilet and then beyond this is the large master bedroom which measures just under 120 sq. ft. One of our favourite things the boat has to offer, is the stunning terrace/top deck which is perfect for entertaining and relaxing. The current mooring charge is £430pcm and the mooring is by separate negotiation with the mooring owner. Off road parking is available within the gated moorings.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74302958.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 44816. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by riverhomes, Greater London office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.