3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Birch, Oak Vale, Oak Vale Drive, Clayton Le Woods, PR6 7YF
- Luxury 3 bedroom family home
- Nobilia German Kitchen (choice of finish)
- Duravit Bathrooms
- Single garage with electrics
- Integrated kitchen appliances
- Fencing and turf to rear gardens
- Approx. 900 SQ.FT.
Oak Vale is the latest development from the locally renowned builder Primrose Holdings Limited. These bespoke properties offer the discerning buyer a home that is truly unique and come with a fabulous specification as standard. This new development of 3 and 4 bedroomed semi detached and detached homes can be found overlooking the gentle meander of Carr Brook situated on a private road on the border of Whittle Le Woods and Clayton Le woods. All properties have private driveways and garages. These homes will be accessed via Whittle Park off the A6. The development is within easy access to M6, M61 and M65 making it a great location for commuters.
Please note that the builders sales brochure including the site plan and full specification is available to download by clicking on the link for the property brochure (see below).
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8896610. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Regan & Hallworth, Parbold. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.