2 bedroom flat for saleArley Hill, Bristol
- 2 double bedrooms
- Large 25'0 x 12'2 open plan kitchen living room
- Allocated off street parking
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- Close to the cafes, bars and restaurants on Gloucester & Cheltenham Road
- Well presented throughout
- No onward chain
- Cotham location
- Bike store
- 757 sq ft
A well presented, spacious two double bedroom flat in the popular Arley Court development.
This modern, purpose-built flat is situated on the first floor of the building which faces onto Arley Hill. To the front of the flat there is a spacious master bedroom with a south west facing aspect. The en suite has recently been refitted and includes a shower, w/c and wash basin. Next door is the second double bedroom which shares the same front facing aspect. Off the hallway is a useful storage cupboard the main bathroom which comprises a three piece white suite including a bath with shower over, inset wash basin and w/c.
The 25'0 x 12'12 open plan kitchen/dining and living space is at the heart of the property. The kitchen which is on the back wall of the room consists of beech wood effect wall and base units with contrasting, dark work tops. Integrated appliances include a built under oven with inset electric hob over and extractor above. There are spaces for a fridge/freezer and dishwasher/washing machine. Smart black tiled flooring completes the kitchen area. The living and dining area overlooks the front elevation which receives afternoon sun from its South West orientation.
Externally, there is gated off street parking spaces exclusive to the Arley Court development. Flat 14 has one allocated parking space.
Arley Hill is a great location, situated between Cotham Brow and Cheltenham Road. This property is located within a mile of the city centre and is in close proximity to all the cafes, bars and restaurants of both Gloucester Road and Stokes Croft. The property is also located within the Cotham resident parking zone.
Offered with no onward chain.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74305973.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28002663. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Elephant, Bristol. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.