3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleEccles-On-Sea, Eccles-On-Sea, Norwich
Offers in Excess of
- Three Bedroom Bungalow
- Private Access
- Access To The Beach
- Sizeable Plot
- Outbuildings And Workshops
- Stunning Location
Unique opportunity to own this detached bungalow in a stunning location with a high quality finish throughout. With private driveway access and access to the beach via a walkway over the dunes this is a truly unique location.
William H Brown are pleased to offer this amazing detached bungalow set against a beautiful untouched area of Norfolk's stunning coastline. The bungalow itself offers great reception room space perfect for entertaining with a lounge, dining room and kitchen. Also with three bedrooms all with great views of the vast plot. Viewings are highly recommended to appreciate the stunning views and location this property has to offer.
Single glazed door to rear, single glazed window to front, part concrete/part tiled flooring.
Single glazed door to rear, tiled flooring.
Tiling, double glazed window to side.
Lounge 11' 3" x 21' 5" ( 3.43m x 6.53m )
Double glazed windows to front and side, fireplace with wood burner, radiator, telephone point, TV point.
Dining Room 14' 4" x 7' 3" ( 4.37m x 2.21m )
Single glazed window to rear, double glazed patio doors, two radiators.
Kitchen 22' 2" x 7' 8" ( 6.76m x 2.34m )
Fitted base and wall units, work surfaces, inset sink and drainer, space for range cooker, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, tiling, telephone point, radiator, double glazed windows to front and side, tiled flooring.
Utility Room 3' 10" x 11' 10" ( 1.17m x 3.61m )
Fitted cupboard, tiling, door to dining room.
Bedroom 1 11' x 13' 9" ( 3.35m x 4.19m )
Double glazed windows to front and rear, built in wardrobes, radiator, TV point.
Bedroom 2 10' 5" x 9' 11" ( 3.17m x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to front, built in wardrobes, radiator, TV point.
Bedroom 3 7' 9" x 11' 4" ( 2.36m x 3.45m )
Double glazed windows to side and rear, radiator, TV point.
Bathroom 6' 7" x 7' 10" ( 2.01m x 2.39m )
Free standing claw foot bath, WC, wash hand basin, fully tiled, radiator, laminate flooring, double glazed window to rear.
Shower Room 3' 5" x 6' ( 1.04m x 1.83m )
The property is situated in the middle of the plot with field views, pond and water features. There is parking for 6-8 cars and has its own, easily maintained, beach access.
Double Garage 21' x 13' 4" ( 6.40m x 4.06m )
Double doors, light and power, single glazed door.
Enclosed garden with patio area, lawn, shrubs, plants and trees.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74314616.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NWS105689. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Stalham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.