2 bedroom town house for saleScrooby Road, Harworth, Doncaster
- Two Bedroom, Mews Property
- Cloakroom & Lounge
- Kitchen/ Diner & Bathroom
- No Upward Chain
- Viewing Advised
EARLY VIEWING ADVISED!! Sought after location, TWO double bedrooms, allocated parking and no upward chain. Well placed for commuting links and local amenities.
Good access to the wide range of amenities to both Bircotes and Bawtry where there is both primary and secondary schooling, modern healthcare centre and a varied array of shops. The access to the A1 motorway is within a five minute driveway where there are links to the M18, M1 and M180.
Front facing entrance door, access through to the lounge.
Lounge 13' 1" plus bay x 11' 9" including stairs ( 3.99m plus bay x 3.58m including stairs )
Front facing double glazed bay window, television point and stairs lead to the first floor and landing.
Kitchen/ Diner 11' 9" max x 15' 7" including door recess ( 3.58m max x 4.75m including door recess )
Wall and base units set above and below worktops that extend to include a stainless steel sink and drainer. Integrated oven, gas hob with extractor fan above, space for a washing machine and fridge freezer. Rear facing double glazed window and rear facing double doors leading to the rear garden. Understairs storage cupboard and central heating radiator.
Wash hand basin and low flush wc. Extractor fan and central heating radiator.
Bedroom One 11' 9" x 11' 9" max ( 3.58m x 3.58m max )
Double room with front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and storage cupboard.
Bedroom Two 11' 6" max x 9' 6" upto wardrobes ( 3.51m max x 2.90m upto wardrobes )
Double room with wardrobes to one wall, rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Comprising bath with shower over, wash hand basin and low flush wc. Central heating radiator and tiling to the walls.
The property has a lawned garden with central footpath leading to the front access. To the rear is an enclosed garden with mature borders, lawn and patio area. Garden shed.
Two allocated parking spaces with footpath leading to rear garden accessed via a rear gate.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74314634.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWY104810. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bawtry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.