3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRound Street, Bradford
- Three bedroom
- Semi Detached
- Offered with no chain
- Gardens to front and rear
- Price £74,000
William H Brown are pleased to offer to the market this three bedroom semi detached property. Property is offered with no onward chain. Property briefly comprises, entrance porch, lounge, kitchen, three bedrooms and house bathroom, to the outside there are gardens to front and rear.
William H Brown are pleased to offer to the market this three bedroom semi detached property. Property is offered with no onward chain. Property briefly comprises, entrance porch, lounge, kitchen, three bedrooms and house bathroom, to the outside there are gardens to front and rear. Property has doubling and central heating where specified.
With door access to the front and double glazed window.
Lounge 11' 2" to Chimney Breast x 10' 11" ( 3.40m to Chimney Breast x 3.33m )
With double glazed window to the front and gas central heating radiator.
Kitchen 13' 11" Plus Recess x 9' 9" Maximum ( 4.24m Plus Recess x 2.97m Maximum )
Fitted kitchen with base and wall units, stainless steel sink and drainer, double glazed window to the rear and door access to the rear with gas central heating boiler. There is also a pantry.
With loft access and window to the side.
Bedroom One 11' 4" x 8' Plus Recess ( 3.45m x 2.44m Plus Recess )
With double glazed window and gas central heating radiator. There is also storage cupboard
Bedroom Two 9' 9" x 9' 5" Into Wardrobe ( 2.97m x 2.87m Into Wardrobe )
With double glazed window and gas central heating radiator. There is also fitted wardrobes
Bedroom Three 8' 4" x 5' 11" ( 2.54m x 1.80m )
With double glazed window and gas central heating radiator.
Fitted bathroom comprising of panel bath with electric shower over, wash hand basin and WC, gas central heating radiator and double glazed window.
To the outside is off street parking to the front and patio area. To the side is a Lean on. There is a low maintained garden to the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74314655.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BDF109782. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wibsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.