3 bedroom town house for saleThe Fieldings, Fulwood, Preston, Lancashire, PR2 3BB
- Spacious Three Bedroom Town House
- Sought After Residential Development
- Spacious Lounge & Good Size Kitchen
- Master Bedroom With En-Suite Shower Room
- Two Further Good Size Double Bedrooms
- Three Piece Family Bathroom Suite
- Laid To Lawn Gardens & Allocated Parking
- OFFERED WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN!
*** DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS THREE BEDROOM TOWN HOUSE SET OVER THREE FLOORS & SITUATED ON A QUIET YET POPULAR RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT IN FULWOOD *** Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to bring to the market this deceptively spacious three bedroom town house situated on a quiet yet popular residential development in Fulwood. Positioned within easy access of all local amenities, travel links and Preston city centre, this ideally positioned property boasts spacious living accommodation which on internal inspection briefly comprises of a welcoming entrance hallway, spacious lounge with French doors leading out onto the rear garden, kitchen, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, two further good size double bedrooms and a three piece family shower room. Externally the property boasts laid to lawn front and rear gardens with a patio area perfect for outdoor family entertainment and allocated parking. Gas central heating and double glazing throughout. Viewing comes highly recommended to fully appreciate. OFFERED WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN!
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 449543. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, Preston Branch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.