2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleGreenway Road, Liverpool, Merseyside, L24
- A Extended End Of Terrace House
- Generous In Size
- Well Presented Throughout
- A Wealth Of Local Amenities
- Popular South Liverpool Suburb
- Welcoming Reception Hallway
- Formal Lounge
- Modern & Stylish Kitchen
- Conservatory With Utility Cupboard
- Energy Rating D
Sutton Kersh are delighted to offer for sale this impeccably presented, extended two bedroom end of terrace, situated within this popular South Liverpool suburb. The property itself offering well planned accommodation over two floors, briefly comprising, a reception hallway, formal lounge, open plan kitchen and generous conservatory with utility cupboard. To the first floor there are two double bedrooms and a modern and stylish family bathroom. The property benefits from double glazing and gas central heating. Externally the front approach is set back from the road with a substantial driveway providing ample space for off road parking. The rear garden being generous in size and fully block paved with a summer house at the rear of the property. The property is to be offered with no onward chain and a viewing is highly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74316529.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ART191003. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sutton Kersh, Allerton & South Liverpool Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.