3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleChurch Road, Bircotes, Doncaster
- Guide Price £90,000 - £95,000
- No Upward Chain - Early Viewing Advised
- Corner Plot, Great Potential
- Lounge, Dining - Kitchen, Cloakroom
- Three Bedrooms, Bathroom, Gardens
Early viewing is advised on this three bedroom semi detached house located to a corner plot with great potential. Set in the sought after location of Bircotes. Well placed for local amenities and commuting links, ideal purchase for the first time buyer or buy to let investor.
The location to which the property stands offers convenience to all the amenities with a walk of approx 10 minutes. There are further facilities including both primary & secondary schools, supermarkets, individual shops, modern healthcare centre and the A1 motorway link. Accommodation comprises cloakroom,lounge, kitchen, three bedrooms and bathroom. Located to a corner plot with gardens front side and rear, lots of potential on offer.
Front facing entrance door, access to the lounge, access to the kitchen and stairs to the first floor.
Lounge 11' 6" max x 17' 1" max ( 3.51m max x 5.21m max )
Front facing and rear facing double glazed window. Coving to the ceiling and central heating radiator.
Kitchen 14' 3" max x 17' 1" max ( 4.34m max x 5.21m max )
Wall and base units set above and below worktops that extend to include a stainless steel sink and drainer. Having space for washing machine and fridge, gas fire to one wall, front facing and side facing double glazed window, understairs storage cupboard, central heating radiator and wall mounted boiler.
Low flush wc and rear facing double glazed obscure window.
Central heating radiator and rear facing double glazed window.
Bedroom One 10' 3" plus recess x 8' 8" plus recess ( 3.12m plus recess x 2.64m plus recess )
Double room with front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' max x 10' 7" plus recess ( 3.35m max x 3.23m plus recess )
Double room with front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and storage cupboard.
Bedroom Three 8' 2" x 8' ( 2.49m x 2.44m )
Rear facing double glazed window, picture rail and central heating radiator.
Comprising bath with shower to taps, wash hand basin and low flush wc. Tiling to the walls and rear facing double glazed window.
The front of the property offers a walled and fenced lawned garden with paved footpath separating the side elevation of the plot which is lawned and offers great potential. Gated access which leads to the rear where a laid to lawn garden is offered which is enclosed and offers mature trees and shrubs. Patio area ideal for seating area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74317259.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWY104797. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bawtry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.