2 bedroom flat for saleThe Tribeca, 2 Crystal Palace Road, East Dulwich, London
- SHOW HOME OPEN SATURDAY & SUNDAY 10AM - 5PM
- HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE
- HUGE COMMUNAL TERRACE
- PRIVATE TERRACE
- 0.2 MILES FROM LORDSHIP LANE
- 0.5 MILES FROM EAST DULWICH STATION
EXPERIENCE SUMMER AT THE TRIBECA ON OUR FABULOUS ROOF TERRACE!
A stunning two double bedroom apartment measuring 673 sq ft (63 sq m) with a private terrace located on the first floor of this exclusive new development in East Dulwich.
The apartment comprises a spacious open-plan kitchen/reception with windows to the entire front aspect and glazed doors to the private terrace, two bedrooms with bespoke cabinetry, a luxury bathroom and excellent storage. A fabulous communal roof terrace provides a stunning setting for your evening sundowner!
The Tribeca, completing this summer, is an exquisite collection of 18 luxurious new homes comprising 1, 2, & 3 bedroom apartments and 3 bedroom family homes located in vibrant East Dulwich.
Each apartment has been meticulously designed to suit the demands of modern London living with each home benefitting from a private garden, terrace, or balcony.
Specification highlights include:
• German designer fitted kitchens with handleless, soft close cabinetry, stone worktops & feature splashbacks
• A range of Siemens integrated appliances including induction hob, oven, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer & dishwasher
• Zoned underfloor heating
• Hardwood engineered flooring to all living rooms, soft wool carpet to all bedrooms
• Luxury bathrooms with porcelain tiling and Villeroy & Boch sanitaryware
• Large communal roof terrace
• Help to Buy available on some plots
Located in a highly sought after residential location in a village setting, whilst only 15 minutes from Central London by train. Nestled in South East London, East Dulwich encompasses the peaceful ambiance of Dulwich Village, the eclectic vibe of Peckham, and is located just 15 minutes from Central London by train from East Dulwich Station (0.5 miles away) and Peckham Rye (0.8 miles away).
Popular Goose Green is 70m from The Tribeca whilst Peckham Rye Park and Common is 450m away and offers a wealth of facilities including an outdoor gym, football pitch, café, picnic area, and two landscaped gardens.
The Tribeca is adjacent to the Dulwich Leisure Centre which features an indoor pool, gym, fitness studios, café and crèche.
Prices from £455,000- £1,275,000
All images are computer generated or of the show apartment.
* Parking available by separate negotiation
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-74317853.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RDI180144. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson-Stops, Mayfair. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.