4 bedroom detached house for saleForest Edge Way, Burton-On-Trent
- Refitted modern kitchen and utility
- Beautifully landscaped rear garden that is much larger than average.
- Four double bedrooms
- De Ferrers school catchments
- Highly regarded residential area
- Single garage
A LARGE 4 BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME that is within a HIGHLY REGARDED RESIDENTIAL AREA in DE FERRERS SCHOOL CATCHMENTS! Having 4 DOUBLE BEDROOMS, LARGE REAR GARDEN, REFITTED KITCHEN and UTILITY, CONSERVATORY and much much more!!
A large four bedroom detached family home located in a highly regarded residential area. Forest edge way is a modern development of executive style homes that falls within the highly sought after school catchments of De Ferrers high school. This fantastic family home has recently undergone some fantastic improvements including a brand new open plan kitchen/diner that is now a light and airy family hub that is a real showpiece for this already desirable family home. In addition to this fantastic feature are four double bedrooms with an en suite to the master bedroom, a large family lounge, a beautiful conservatory and a much larger than average rear garden that has been landscaped and is presented as a fantastic entertaining space that is not overlooked and offers a range of uses with a large lawn and a well thought out decked patio area.
Tarmac drive providing off road parking for multiple vehicles, lawn and graveled area.
Double glazed door to front elevation, obscure double glazed window to side elevation and tiled flooring.
Double glazed door to front elevation, under stairs cupboard, double glazed window to front elevation, a central heating radiator, laminate flooring and a composite front door.
Lounge 10' 11" x 16' 3" ( 3.33m x 4.95m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, wooden French doors into the kitchen, fireplace, a central heating radiator, telephone point and a television point.
Dining Room 9' to dividing wall x 10' 2" max ( 2.74m to dividing wall x 3.10m max )
Double glazed French doors to conservatory and a central heating radiator and opening into.
Kitchen 11' to dividing wall x 10' 2" ( 3.35m to dividing wall x 3.10m )
Newly fitted kitchen incorporating high gloss wall and base units with work surface over, incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer, tiling to splash back area, integrated electric oven, electric hob, cooker hood, space for a fridge/ freezer, integrated microwave, double glazed window to rear elevation and a door to the hall/ utility.
Utiltiy Room 5' 4" x 5' 10" ( 1.63m x 1.78m )
A range of wall and base units with work surfaces over incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer, plumbing for a washing machine and dishwasher, tiling to splash back areas, a central heating radiator, double glazed window to rear elevation.
Conservatory 10' 2" x 9' 5" ( 3.10m x 2.87m )
UPVC construction, double glazed windows to rear and side elevations, ceiling light point with fan, laminate flooring, television point and a modern radiator.
Airing cupboard and loft access.
Bedroom One 11' 4" max x 15' 7" ( 3.45m max x 4.75m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, built in double wardrobes, a central heating radiator, telephone point and a television point.
Obscure double glazed window to front elevation, shower cubicle, wash hand basin with vanity storage, extractor fan, W.C, part tiling, in light shaver point and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 2" to wardrobe front x 8' 2" ( 3.71m to wardrobe front x 2.49m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, double built in wardrobes and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 1" x 9' 3" to wardrobe front ( 2.46m x 2.82m to wardrobe front )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, double built in wardrobes and a central heating radiator,
Bedroom Four 11' 5" x 7' 7" ( 3.48m x 2.31m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation and a central heating radiator.
Double glazed window to rear elevation, a central heating radiator, bath with mixer tap and shower over, wash hand basin, extractor fan, in light shaver point, part tiling and tiled flooring.
A large rear garden that is not over looked comprising of a large decked entertaining area, ornate slate beds with large lawn and fenced boundaries with gated access to side.
Garage 8' 1" x 16' 5" ( 2.46m x 5.00m )
Power, light, up and over door and a wall mounted boiler.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74328443.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BUT204261. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Burton-upon-Trent - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.