2 bedroom apartment for saleMarket Place, Rugby
- Contemporary Apartment by Queensbridge Homes Ltd. An Award Winning Developer
- Located In The Heart Of Rugby
- Fantastic Motorway/Transport Links With Mainline To London in Less Than An Hour
- Help To Buy Available
- High Quality Specification
CONTEMPORARY APARTMENTS* by Queensbridge Homes Ltd* AN AWARD WINNING DEVELOPER* situated in the heart of RUGBY TOWN CENTRE* CALL NOW TO RESERVE ONE OF THESE FANTASTIC APARTMENTS* HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE* First Time Buyers** Downsizers*
Shipways are delighted to offer to market, these contemporary apartments by Queensbridge Homes Ltd. situated in Rugby town centre within easy access of major road networks (M6, M1, A14, A45, A5 & M45) and mainline rail network (Rugby to London in less than an hour). Market Place itself is located in the heart of Rugby town centre, with shops having many high street names as well as local boutiques and independent stores, all within a stone's throw of these contemporary apartments. A fantastic opportunity to purchase a high quality 1 or 2 bedroom apartment. Ideal for first time buyers or for downsizing HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE
About The Developer
An Award Winning Developer that has been delivering quality new homes since 2010. With over 30 developments launched, 22 delivered and 1500+ units pipelined, Queensbridge Homes are one of the fastest growing Development Companies in the UK. Take your first steps today and start your journey towards buying one of Queensbridge's quality homes.
Market Place itself is located in the heart of Rugby town centre, with shops having many high street names as well as local boutiques and independent stores, all within a stone's throw of these contemporary apartments. A fantastic opportunity to purchase a high quality 1 or 2 bedroom apartment. Ideal for first time buyers or for downsizing
Situated in Rugby town centre within easy access of major road networks (M6, M1, A14, A45, A5 & M45) and mainline rail network (Rugby to London in less than an hour).
Help To Buy
Help To Buy Available subject to Terms & Conditions-
Owning your home could be easier than you thought. With the governments Help to Buy equity loan scheme, its possible to buy a brand new home with as little as 5% cash deposit, with the government contributing 20% of your newly built home and a 75% mortgage to make up the rest. Buying couldn't be easier !
Where this schedule makes reference to a specific brand, manufacturer or supplier the developer may offer for Queensbridge Homes approval alternative brands, manufacturers or suppliers of equal quality in all respects (including brand status) and Queensbridge Homes approval shall not be unreasonably withheld.
Flat Panel units with handle-less doors or square bar handles. All units to be in range of colour - TBC by Queensbridge Homes.
- Drawers with concealed inner drawers.
- Matt laminate work surface colour - TBC by Queensbridge Homes.
- Feature LED strip lighting on plinths.
- Concealed under wall cabinet lighting.
- Fan assisted single electric oven.
- 600mm hob, electric ceramic or gas.
- Integrated tall fridge freezer 70/ 30 split.
- Integrated slimline dishwasher.
- Integrated wine cooler.
- Integrated washer/ dryer or free standing in hall cupboard.
- Floating glass and brushed steel chimney hood, vented to outside if no other forced ventilation.
- Stainless steel sink.
- Chrome monoblock mixer tap.
- Fully tiled splashbacks.
- Recessed down lighting to ceiling.
- Tiled fully around bath and shower cubical and half tiled around sinks.
- Tiled floors.
- Recessed down lighting.
- Floor standing square WC with push button flush.
- Floor standing or floating square hand wash basin.
- Monoblock chrome square taps and bath mixer.
- Monoblock chrome square shower mixer and riser.
- Chrome heated towel rail, wall mounted. Served by electric or heating system circuit.
- Forced extraction.
Square MDF primed skirting boards and architrave.
- Wood effect veneer doors colour - TBC by Queensbridge Homes.
- Contemporary chrome door handles and hinges style - TBC by Queensbridge Homes.
- Square MDF primed window boards.
- Locking window furniture.
Carpets to be heavy domestic quality in neutral colour - TBC by Queensbridge Homes, laid on good quality underlay with all accessories, gripper, door bars etc in chrome.
- Hard-wearing laminate flooring to hallway and reception rooms in a colour - TBC by Queensbridge Homes.
- Brushed chrome / steel switch plates / plug sockets to kitchen. (USB
to lounge, kitchen and bedrooms).
- Brushed chrome / steel light switches.
- Piano black glass, electric wall mounted slimline heaters with timer.
- Recessed LED spotlight throughout.
- Brushed chrome / steel phone point to living room and main
- Satellite TV point to living room and slave point in main bedroom
and second bedroom.
- Entry phone system (intercom) linked to block door.
- Gas HE combi boiler / Gas system boiler and HW cylinder / direct feed electrically heated HW cylinder.
- Bathroom and en-suite to have chrome heated towel rails, wall mounted. Served by electric or heating system circuit.
- Ceilings - white emulsion.
- Walls - cream emulsion.
- Woodwork - white gloss water based.
The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect. Potential buyers are advised to recheck measurements before committing to any expense
Please also note that photographs are for illustrative purposes only and individual plots may differ based on Queensbridge Homes' fixtures and fittings. Images shown may be of the showhome/s and not necessarily specific plots.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
- Rugby (0.7 mi)
Nearest schoolsUse the school checker
BroadbandShow average broadband speed at this postcode Average broadband speed within this postcode Finding the fastest speed... Compare broadband deals
To view this property or request more details, contact:
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
- Rugby (0.7 mi)
To view this property or request more details, contact:
There are no nearby secondary schools found.
Disclaimer - Property reference RGY106456. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Rugby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.