2 bedroom apartment for saleCarpenters Close, Newbury, Berkshire, RG14
- SHARED OWNERSHIP
- 2 Bedroom Purpose-Built Apartment
- Fitted Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- Ready for Occupation Summer 2018
- Two Allocated Parking Spaces
- Walking Distance to Main Line Railway Station & Bus Station
- Within walking distance of the Town Centre
These specious and well-appointed new build apartments are available under the shared ownership scheme for a minimum share of 40%.
Plot 18 is a ground floor two bedroom apartment that offers open planning living accommodation with a fully fitted kitchen area complete with integrated appliances.
Living/Dining Area - 14'1" x 11'7"
Kitchen - 10'3" x 6'10"
Bedroom One - 11'7" x 10'5"
Bedroom Two - 11'7" x 6'9"
Total Area - 614 sq.ft
To arrange an appointment please check the steps below and once completed call 02085025758.
This scheme is open to people who are first time buyers predominately who qualify as follows
1 - you must either live and/or work in the West Berkshire District Council area for two or more consecutive years
2 - you must be registered on the Common Housing Register, called HomeChoice and be given a registration number
3 - you must also be registered with Help to Buy South and also be given a registration number too
4 - you will also be required to be financially qualified by our recommended IFA
Newbury, is a busy bustling place, with its historic architecture and many 17th &18th Century buildings retained amongst the vibrant Northgate Street shops.
The development is within 10 minutes walk, of the Parkway Shopping Mall, located across Victoria Park. Home to major stores, like John Lewis, Debenhams, M&S Joules, Monsoon etc.
There are a plenty of restaurants coffee shops and eateries located throughout the Town, which hosts a twice weekly market, selling a range of locally farmed, fresh produce.
Newbury, is located just off the A34, allowing easy access to major transport links such as the M4 and A34 and is just an hour from London Paddington by train. Newbury is an affluent, commercial centre with the UK headquarters of Vodafone located within the town.
The town also boasts a thriving arts and culture scene with The Corn Exchange known for its range of theatre music and comedy events throughout the year.
Sports and social clubs are plentiful and include Football, Rugby, Hockey Cricket, Golf, Bowls Fitness centres etc
Nearby is one of the Country's premier National Hunt Race Courses, which hosts some of the most prestigious races in the National Hunt Calendar. The calendar includes Party in the Paddock firework displays and a family friendly festival
Well located, Newbury is approximately 18 miles from Reading, 16 miles from Basingstoke and 28 Miles from Oxford.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 18carpenters. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Site Sales, Loughton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.