4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBrodie Avenue, Liverpool, Merseyside, L19
- An Attractive Linked Semi Detached Residence
- Popular Residential Location
- Porch & Welcoming Reception Hall
- Attractive Formal Lounge
- Rear Sitting Room
- Morning Room Open To Fitted Kitchen
- Shower Room To Ground Floor
- Five Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Family Bathroom
- Energy Rating Awaited
Sutton Kersh are extremely delighted to offer for sale an opportunity to purchase a well proportioned and extended five bedroom linked semi detached residence, situated in a popular residential location, served by a wealth of amenities and local green space. The property itself offers a porch leading through to a welcoming reception hall, attractive formal lounge, rear sitting room, morning room through to a fitted kitchen and a contemporary fitted downstairs shower room. To the first floor the landing offers access into five well proportioned and well presented bedrooms, optional use for the fifth bedroom as a laundry or study and a modern fitted family bathroom. Other benefits to the property are that it is fully double glazed excluding entrance and gas centrally heated. Externally the front approach is set back from the road with a block paved driveway providing ample space for off road parking. To the rear there is a well proportioned and appointed rear garden. To appreciate the accommodation on offer an early inspection is highly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74339728.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ART190935. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sutton Kersh, Allerton & South Liverpool Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.