2 bedroom apartment for saleRotunda Court, 133 Burnt Ash Lane, Bromley
- Guideline Minimum Deposit £7,750
- Guideline Min. Household Income £26,050*
- Approx. 690 Sqft Gross Internal Area
- Third Floor with Juliette Balcony
- Open-Plan Reception/Kitchen
- Double Glazing and Gas Central Heating
- Parking Space
- Walking Distance to Grove Park Station
SHARED OWNERSHIP (Advertised price represents 25% share. Full market value £310,000). A two-bedroom apartment on the third floor which is the top floor in that part of the building (building has a lift). The property features an open-plan kitchen/reception with Juliette balcony. Both bedrooms are doubles and one benefits from a fitted wardrobe. There is additional storage in the hallway. Shopping is convenient with a Waitrose almost next door, a selection of useful shops on Burnt Ash Lane and Bromley town centre in easy reach. The apartment comes with a parking space plus Grove Park station is within comfortable walking distance for trains to Bromley North/Sevenoaks/Orpington and London Bridge/Cannon Street/Waterloo East/Charing Cross.
Tenure: Leasehold (125 years from 2009)
Share Available: 25% (£77,500)
Shared Ownership Rent: £433.86** per month (based on 25% ownership)
Service Charge: £107.83** per month, including sinking fund
Guideline Minimum Household Income: £26,050*
Local Authority: Bromley***
Council Tax Band: C (£1291.30 for 2018-19)
The property is offered for sale on a sold as seen basis. A2Dominion Housing Group do not offer any warranties on the domestic appliances in the property or undertake to carry out any remedial work or redecoration work of a cosmetic nature. Pets not permitted (except assistance animals). Unless specifically mentioned in the details above, there is no parking offered with this property.
* Assumes dual incomes and a 10% deposit of 25% share. Equivalent single-income figure would be £30,900.
** Rent and service charges are subject to annual review.
*** Priority will be given to applicants that currently live or work in the London Borough of Bromley.
Property ref: 121_1138_4641583
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74340581.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4641583. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Urban Moves, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.