1 bedroom flat for saleMaberley Road, Crystal Palace, SE19
- Superb lower ground floor one bedroom flat with own entrance
- Situated within a lovely period property
- Spacious reception room with wood floors
- Generously proportioned double bedroom
- Refurbished to an excellent standard throughout
- Modern fully equipped kitchen and contemporary bathroom
- Benefits from a rear communal garden
- Excellent access to local shops and amenities
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Enjoying a quiet residential location with easy access to the trendy Crystal Palace Triangle, this stylish one bedroom flat has recently been refurbished to an excellent standard, boasting a modern kitchen and bathroom.
This property is well situated for access to a great selection of local shops and amenities on the Crystal Palace Triangle, while the wide open green spaces of Crystal Palace Park are also easily accessed.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74342564.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1070793. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Crystal Palace. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.