3 bedroom terraced house for saleGreen Hills Road, Norwich
- Exceptionally popular north City street
- Three off landing bedrooms
- Two formal reception rooms
- 26ft (STMS) rear garden
- Excellent decorative order
- No onward chain
A highly impressive, three bedroom Victorian mid terrace property boasting a non-bisected lawned garden and located on a popular road which lies just off Aylsham Road, to the north of Norwich City Centre.
The property boasts the unique selling point of three off landing bedrooms as well as formal lounge and dining room, kitchen and ground floor shower room. The property is being sold with no onward chain, has great character and charm and an early viewing is highly recommended.
Lounge 11' 9" narrowing to 10' 9" x 11' 5" ( 3.58m narrowing to 3.28m x 3.48m )
Inset feature fireplace, radiator, original coving and window to the front aspect.
Dining Room 10' 9" narrowing to 11' 10" x 11' 5" ( 3.28m narrowing to 3.61m x 3.48m )
Window to the rear aspect and original floor boards
With stairs to the first floor.
Kitchen 7' 8" x 6' 4" ( 2.34m x 1.93m )
Fully fitted comprehensive range of eye and base level kitchen units with inset stainless steel sink unit, electric cooker point with extractor over, space for fridge freezer, plumbing for washing machine and window to the side aspect.
With new gas fired boiler for heating and hot water.
With a suite comprising shower cubicle with mains fed shower, wash hand basin and low level WC with tiled splash backs and window to the rear aspect.
First Floor Landing
Access to roof space.
Bedroom One 11' 9" narrowing to 10' 9" x 11' 4" ( 3.58m narrowing to 3.28m x 3.45m )
Window to the front aspect and airing cupboard with strip wood entrance door.
Bedroom Two 11' 4" max x 8' 7" max ( 3.45m max x 2.62m max )
Window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom Three 7' 8" x 6' 3" ( 2.34m x 1.91m )
Window to the rear aspect and large built in wardrobes.
The property has on road permit parking to the front. There is a 26ft (STMS) non bisected rear garden, mainly laid to lawn and enclosed by wall and fence. The garden must be viewed to be fully appreciated. Ref: 35983.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74343911.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR129200. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.