Studio flat for saleCourtland Road, Flat 3, TQ3
- Studio flat adjacent to Paignton town centre
- Close to railway and bus station
- Overlooking Victoria Park
- Few minutes' walk to the seafront
- Good condition throughout
- 390 Sq Ft
- Ideal for first time buyers
- Investment opportunity
Studio flat adjacent to Paignton town centre, overlooking Victoria Park and a few minutes’ walk from the seafront. In good condition throughout, the property is ready for anyone to move in - making it an ideal first-time purchase, or investment opportunity.
- Lounge/bedroom area with Economy 7 night storage heater.
- BT and Virgin Media connections available in this room.
- Kitchen with over sink heater and instantaneous water heater under the sink. Plumbing for washing machine next to sink.
- Bathroom with shower cubicle and toilet.
- Hallway with electricity key meter (no gas in the flat, all electric).
- Fire alarm and smoke detectors to modern safety standards.
- Close to railway and bus station.
Viewings are available on all days except a Wednesday - flexible times. The flat is currently unoccupied.
Please note that there are two other flats in the building that are available as an additional investment opportunity. Ask for the details if interested.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74345870.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SMH6065. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by sellmyhome.co.uk, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.