6 bedroom detached house for saleSunningdale,Berkshire,SL5
- Unique Modern Detached Home in Cul-de-sac Location
- Over 4200 Sqft Of Accommodation Over 3 Floors
- 32'4 x 27'3 Open Plan Kitchen and Breakfast Room
- Three Reception Rooms And A Study
- Four First Floor Bedrooms With Ensuites
- Two Additional Bedrooms On The Second floor
- Double Garage And Additional Parking For Several Cars
- Downstairs Cloak Room And Utility Area
- Family Bathroom Suite On The Third FLoor
- Patio Leading On To Private Rear Garden
This is a recently built six bed bedroom five bathroom (four ensuites) detached family home in a sought after cul-de-sac location in Sunningdale.
Hedgerley has been rebuilt by the present owner in 2017 and is now a well-proportioned, spacious detached family home on the aspirational street of Onslow Road in Sunningdale. Thoughtfully laid out over three floors the property is well equipped for families and professional who need flexible, luxury living yet want a degree of individuality. This substantial 4228 sq ft property boasts a modern, open plan 32’4 x 27’3 family/kitchen/diner with a central island anchoring the heart of the home, with a series of bi-folding doors opening onto the south facing gardens and a pyramid skylight over to flood the area with natural light. Separate utility room with access to the garage with a further two additional drawing rooms and study room overlooking the front. To the first and second floor there are six bedrooms and five bathrooms, the master bedroom offers an adjoining dressing room along with a very modern 4-piece en-suite bathroom comprising of an oval shaped free-standing bath, double wash basin and a separate luxury walk in shower. The second bedroom also offers en-suite shower room and adjoining dressing room.
Being 0.6 miles from Sunningdale Train Station which services London Waterloo this property is in a favoured, residential road in the village of Sunningdale which itself boasts a host of local stores, cafés, and restaurants, providing essential everyday amenities and later evening entertainment. The local road networks offer a multitude of options such as the M3 can be joined at J3, and the M25 at J13, leading to the M4, Heathrow, Gatwick, and central London. Internationally famed golfing facilities are available at the world-famous golf clubs of Wentworth, Sunningdale and The Berkshire to name just a few; horse racing is held at Ascot and Windsor, and polo fixtures take place at Guards Polo Club, Smith’s Lawn. Health clubs locally include Wentworth Club, Coworth Park Hotel Spa, Pennyhill Park Health Club and Spa, and the MacDonald Berystede. Independent and international schools in the area include Eton College, Wellington College, The Marist Schools, Papplewick, Hall Grove, Woodcote House, St George’s and St Mary’s Schools in Ascot, and the ACS Egham International School.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2731994. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Sunningdale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.