3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSandbed Lane, Belper
- Traditional bay fronted three bedroom semi detached family home
- Located in a desirable residential area of Belper
- Fabulous long private garden to rear with fine countryside views
- Private driveway for several vehicles
- Conservatory to rear
- Three double bedrooms with an extended Attic Bedroom
This stylish traditional bay fronted semi detached family home is located in a desirable area of Belper and the main selling point is the fabulous garden which backs onto countryside and has a lovely sunny aspect. The property boasts a conservatory, fitted kitchen/dining room three double bedrooms and family bathrooms. Also benefitting from a private driveway providing ample parking we highly recommend an internal viewing to fully appreciate all that this fine home has to offer.
Proceed out of Belper along Kilbourne Road and at the top of the hill (immediately after the Hop Inn Pub) turn right onto Sandbed Lane, the property is then situated on the left hand side and can be identified by our For Sale Board.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74352182.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BEL180235. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hall and Benson , Belper. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.