3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGlenmore Gardens, NORWICH
- Three bedroom semi-detached house
- No onward chain
- Garage and off road parking
- Enclosed garden
- Perfect first time buy or investment purchase
- Close to local amenities including shops, schools, pubs & regular bus service
This well-presented three bedroom semi-detached house is situated in the popular NR3 location, just to the North of Norwich City centre. The property benefits from gas fired central heating and double glazing throughout and is being sold with the additional benefit of having no onward chain!
GUIDE PRICE £220,000 - £230,000. The property would make a fantastic first time buy, investment purchase or family home. The property offers accommodation comprising entrance porch, entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen, lean to and sun room on the ground floor. To the first floor there are three bedrooms off landing with family bathroom. Externally to the front of the property there is off road parking, car-port and single garage and to the rear there is an enclosed garden which is mainly laid to lawn with a paving area and large storage shed.
The property would make a fantastic first time buy, investment purchase or family home. The property offers accommodation comprising entrance porch, entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen, lean to and sun room on the ground floor. To the first floor there are three bedrooms off landing with family bathroom. Externally to the front of the property there is off road parking, car-port and single garage and to the rear there is an enclosed garden which is mainly laid to lawn with a paving area and large storage shed.
Double glazed door to front aspect and tiled flooring.
Double glazed door to front aspect, under stairs cupboard, radiator and wooden flooring.
Lounge 13' 3" x 10' 8" ( 4.04m x 3.25m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, gas fireplace, radiator, TV and telephone point.
Dining Room 14' x 8' 7" ( 4.27m x 2.62m )
Radiator, patio doors, gas fire with back boiler and two storage cupboards.
Kitchen 8' x 6' 2" ( 2.44m x 1.88m )
Fitted kitchen comprising wall and base units, double glazed window to side aspect, door to hallway and sun room, stainless steel one and a half size bowl sink drainer, work surfaces, electric oven and gas hob, space for fridge-freezer and tiled flooring.
Lean To/ Utility Room 7' 11" x 6' 7" ( 2.41m x 2.01m )
Wall and base units, door to garden, plumbing for washing machine, double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator and Vinyl flooring.
Sun Room 6' 3" x 6' 3" ( 1.91m x 1.91m )
uPVC double glazed window to rear aspect.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to side aspect, loft access and wooden flooring.
Bedroom One 13' 11" x 8' 8" ( 4.24m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, TV point and wooden flooring.
Bedroom Two 13' 7" x 9' 10" ( 4.14m x 3.00m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, TV point and carpeted flooring.
Bedroom Three 7' 7" x 6' 4" ( 2.31m x 1.93m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator and wooden flooring.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, mixer tap, bath with shower head over, wash hand basin, extractor fan, WC, fully tiled walls and tiled flooring.
Externally to the front of the property there is a shingled off road parking space for at least two vehicles, car-port and single garage. To the rear there is an enclosed garden which is mainly laid to lawn with a paving area and large storage shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74362490.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR129156. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.