3 bedroom apartment for saleWolfdene House, 11 Weir Road, London, SW12
- Located moments from the green space of Clapham and Tooting Commons
- Conveniently situated for the amenities of Balham High Road
- Close to the local transport links of Clapham South and Balham
- Off street parking space
- Neutrally decorated throughout
- Beautifully landscaped paved garden
- EPC Rating = E
Tenure: Share of Freehold
An immaculate three bedroom garden flat with fantastic living space and allotted off-street parking space, located moments from Clapham South.
Weir road is situated in the heart of a predominately residential area. The popular Abbeville road and Balham High Road provide a good selection of local bars, shops and restaurants. Clapham South station provides the nearest Underground transport with Northern Line services into the City and West End, Balham Station also provides over ground services to Victoria and London Bridge.
This wonderful garden flat offers substantial living accommodation and entertaining space. Set behind a large driveway with an off-street parking space, this fantastic home comprises a welcoming hallway giving access to the bright and spacious reception room which is cleverly designed to lead through to the contemporary kitchen with extensive fitted units, integrated appliances and a dining area.
The kitchen is flooded with lots of natural light and the space is further extended through the bi-folding doors out on to the beautifully landscaped garden, perfect for alfresco dining.
There is an elegant master bedroom of generous size to the front of the property with an en suite bathroom and a walk-in wardrobe. There are a further two double bedrooms (one with fitted wardrobes) and a family bathroom.
Square Footage: 1,487 sq ft
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74363084.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CPS180072. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Clapham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.