1 bedroom apartment for saleCasson Square, Southbank Place, SE1
- 644 sq ft One Bed
- Just £1280 Per Sq Ft
- £40,000 Under Original Contract Price
- 999 yr Lease
- Fourth Floor
- Dual Aspect - West and North (internal / Royal Festival Hall)
- Q4 2019 Completion
- Direct Access To Waterloo Underground
- 18,000 sq ft of Amenities
- Expected 4 % Net Yied
4th floor | Dual Aspect | 644 Sq Ft | One Casson Square | Interior By Johnson Naylor| Royal Festival Hall View | World Renound Location | 18,000 SQ FT Fitness and Spa Facilities | Fantastic Transport Links | Completion Q4 2019 |
This super high specification 1 bedroom in One Casson Square, part of the beautiful Southbank Place development has a fantastic dual aspect and offers the best value in the development asking just £1280 per Sq Ft.
The blended average sold price for the development is in excess of £2000 per Sq Ft and the property is being offered under the original contract price agreed with the developer!
The views to the North are towards Royal Festival Hall and the fantastic food market and Southbank. The views to the West are of the internal courtyard.
The apartment has one master bedroom with built-in wardrobes, open plan living room and kitchen with breakfast bar, bathroom and Juliet balcony. This flat is a re-assignment of an original contract available under the original contract price, which makes for a fantastic opportunity to get your dream flat in this trophy development.
The interiors are by award-winning Johnson Naylor and the apartment includes the Garden Pallet selection. All kitchen appliances are by Miele. The development has five-star residents facilities: 24-hour concierge and an on-site health club complete with gym and swimming pool. The piazza around the building will also have a range of high-end eateries and great shopping. There's plenty of culture around, too with Southbank Centre, National Theatre, Young Vic, IMAX and British Film Institute all accessible within minutes.
Lease = 999years
Estimated Service Charge = £5538 pa
Ground Rent = £500pa
Estimated Rental = £730 per week = 4.7% Gross yield
Completion expected Q2 2020.
Please call Remzi Halil on for more information.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SNE190346. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MyLondonHome South Bank Division, Central London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.