4 bedroom detached house for saleKing Street, Yoxall
- *** HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE ***
- New build detached family home in stunning village location
- Open Plan Kitchen/Family Room
- Two further Reception Rooms
- Utility Room, Guest W.C.
- Four Bedrooms with Two En-Suites
- Garage, Front and Rear Gardens
* SUPERB VILLAGE LOCATION * FOUR BEDROOM LUXURY FAMILY HOME * The OAK is a luxury detached family home which in brief comprises of Open Plan Kitchen/Diner/Family Room with French doors to Garden,Living Room, Guest WC, Four bedrooms with Master having En-Suite Facilities and a further Bathroom.
St. Peters Walk is a small development of 35 new homes in the delightful and picturesque village of Yoxall in Staffordshire. This development has a wide range of luxury family homes.
This new development offers excellent access to local amenities including local schools, leisure facilities, pubs and restaurants and nearby hospitals.
This is a particularly attractive site due to its location near to the National Forest, Lichfield and Stafford, the rural village of Yoxall has excellent amenities including health centre, post office, shops, newsagent/general store, church and pubs. The busy village hall also offers a wide range of activities including craft fairs, harvest lunches and concerts, Gardening Guild, WI, art group, badminton, aerobics and yoga. There is also a reliable bus service to Lichfield, Burton and the villages in between.
Yoxall is well placed for access to nearby towns and cities via the A38 and the regional road network beyond. The commercial city of Derby is 20 miles away, Birmingham 26 miles away, Nottingham 35 miles away and East Midlands Airport 29 miles away (all distances approximate).
Help To Buy Available
See terms and End of Details
Breakfast Kitchen, Family Room 15' 2" x 15' ( 4.62m x 4.57m )
Living Room 21' 6" x 11' 6" ( 6.55m x 3.51m )
Dining Room 11' 3" x 10' 10" ( 3.43m x 3.30m )
Utility Room 11' 3" x 5' 8" ( 3.43m x 1.73m )
Master Bedroom 15' 2" x 14' 9" ( 4.62m x 4.50m )
Bedroom Two 12' 8" x 11' 7" ( 3.86m x 3.53m )
Bedroom Three 12' 2" x 11' 6" ( 3.71m x 3.51m )
Bedroom Four 9' 8" x 9' 3" ( 2.95m x 2.82m )
Bathroom 10' 2" x 6' 2" ( 3.10m x 1.88m )
Front And Rear Gardens
Images and descriptions may be of a typical showhome at St Peters Walk, internal layouts and external elevations may vary. Please ask a Sales Consultant for further details.
* Help To Buy - Terms
*All offers are subject to terms and conditions. Help to Buy is a government-led scheme and availability is subject to qualification. For full terms and conditions visit www.helptobuy.org.uk. There is no fee charged on the equity loan for the first 5 years. At the start of year 6 a fee is collected of 1.75% of the market value of the property at the time the loan is entered into multiplied by the outstanding percentage under the equity loan, the annual fee of 1.75% will be uplifted by RPI +1% p.a. Conditions apply and mortgage is subject to status. Please ask our Sales Executive for full details.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BUT204381. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Burton-upon-Trent - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.