4 bedroom detached house for saleMilbourne Place, Ewell
Offers in Excess of
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Garage & Driveway
- Secluded Rear Garden
- Under Flooring Heating To The Ground Floor
- Ensuite Shower Room To The Master Bedroom
Located on a private cul-de-sac in Ewell is this modern four double bedroom detached family home, still benefitting from NHBC warranty. Added benefits include under floor heating to the ground floor, solar panels, garage & off street parking. An early viewing comes highly recommended!
A modern four bedroom detached family home located in a private cul-de-sac in Ewell. Immaculately presented throughout, the property boasts a bright open planned kitchen/diner, spacious living room and a second reception room/office. The downstairs accommodation is completed by a WC.
To the first floor, there are four very well-proportioned double bedrooms, all with fitted wardrobes, and the master bedroom benefits from a large ensuite shower room. There is a particularly spacious landing area and the first floor is completed by the modern family bathroom.
Externally, the southerly aspect rear garden is very secluded and compromises of a large patio area with the rest laid to lawn. There is an integral garage and driveway. Further benefits include under floor heating to the ground floor, solar panels plus the property still benefits from NHBC warranty.
An early viewing comes highly recommended for this spacious and practical family home which is conveniently located for fantastic schools and transport links.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74366096.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EWE103882. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Ewell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.