4 bedroom detached house for saleSouthbrook Close, Cannington
- HELP TO BUY : EQUITY LOAN AVAILABLE (REPRESENTING £376,000)
- ASSISTED MOVE CONSIDERED
- LOUNGE WITH BAY WINDOW
- SUPERB 32' KITCHEN/DINING/FAMILY ROOM WITH BI-FOLDING DOORS
- UTILITY / GROUND FLOOR WC
- FOUR BEDROOMS (EN-SUITES TO BEDROOMS 1 & 2)
- FOUR PIECE FAMILY BATHROOM
- HIGH END SANITARY WARE TO BATHROOM/EN-SUITES/CLOAKROOM
- DOUBLE GARAGE / OFF ROAD PARKING
PART EXCHANGE or ASSISTED MOVE CONSIDERED. Ideally positioned 4-bedroom detached house with double garage. Highly contemporary fitted kitchen with quality appliances including Neff, Caple & Franke. Front and rear gardens laid to turf. UPVC double glazing and gas central heating. Energy Rating: B85. HELP to BUY : EQUITY LOAN AVAILABLE.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8913705. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gibbins Richards, Bridgwater. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.