4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBeech Hill Road, Spencers Wood, Reading, RG7
- Help to buy available
- Ideal for commuters with easy access to Reading and Wokingham
- Picturesque village lifestyle
- Perfect for families, investors and first time buyers
- Well regarded local schools
- Single garage
Busy working parents with a growing family, this beautiful four bedroom home is perfect for you! Fantastic local amenities, excellent transport links, well regarded local schools are right on your doorstep and are all situated in a picturesque village. Your master bedroom with en-suite leaves the family bathroom for the children and guests.
Langford Park is a contemporary development with a variety of house designs from Bellway Homes. Located in Spencers Wood, a much sought-after village with easy access to Reading and Wokingham, you will discover an IDYLLIC VILLAGE LIFESTYLE. Local WELL-REGARDED SCHOOLS include Lambs Lane Primary School and Oakbank Secondary School.
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT NOW. EXCLUSIVELY HASLAMS.
Kitchen 3.73m (12'3) x 3.43m (11'3)
Dining Room 4.48m (14'8) x 2.65m (8'8)
Living Room 5.6m (18'4) x 3.45m (11'4)
Bedroom 1 4.5m (14'9) x 3.03m (9'11)
Bedroom 2 3.45m (11'4) x 3.03m (9'11)
Bedroom 3 2.98m (9'9) x 2.7m (8'10)
Bedroom 4 2.98m (9'9) x 2.38m (7'10)
Local Authority: Wokingham Borough Council
Council Tax Band: To be confirmed
Disclaimer: Please note the images shown are taken from the Langford Park show home and therefore do not reflect the finishes or layout of this property.
* Stylish, contemporary kitchen units by Symphony Kitchens with soft close door and drawers
* 1.5 stainless steel bowl sink with Monobloc mixer tap
* Stainless steel Zanussi double electric fan assisted oven, four ring gas hob and hood with stainless steel splashback
* Space and service for free standing washing machine
Lighting and Electrical:
* Media plates in living areas and master bedroom
* Pendant lighting to living/dining areas and bedrooms
* Downlighters to kitchen, bathroom and en-suite
* Batten holder lighting to garage
* Wardrobe to bedroom 1
* Gas fire and surround
Bathroom and En-suite:
* Award winning Roca white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
* Half height tiling behind WC and basin and tiled window sill
* Half height tiling around bath
* Landscaping to front garden
* Turf and patio to rear garden
* Footpath to front entrance door
* Outside tap
* Light to front entrance
* Timber fencing to boundaries
* All garages to have power and light within plot curtilage
* White painted softwood staircase
* Internal walls and ceiling finished in white matt emulsion throughout
* White painted internal doors with chrome ironmongery and half height, clear glazed doors where indicated on plans
* 'Ideal' high efficiency combination boiler or cylinder system
* White UPVC windows
* Gas central heating
* 10 year NHBC warranty
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-74369657.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 91179. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Haslams Estate Agents, New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.