3 bedroom terraced house for saleGreenwood Cottages, Lawson Way, Sunningdale, Berkshire, SL5
- Set within a private gated development
- Communal gardens and private garden
- About 0.7 of a mile from Sunningdale Station
- Two parking spaces and visitor parking
- Well presented 3 bedroom home
- EPC Rating = D
A charming home set within a unique gated development.
Amenities in Sunningdale are about 0.7 of a mile away and include a number of delightful restaurants, cafes, delicatessens and traditional country public houses. More extensive shopping facilities can be found in Camberley and Windsor.
Travel services and connections are excellent, especially for those looking for access to London, with regular trains direct to Waterloo running from nearby Sunningdale Station (taking approximately 50 minutes). By road, Central London is about 27 miles away and is easily reached via the M4, M25 and M3. Heathrow Airport is about 9 miles away and easily accessible without driving on motorways.
There are an excellent choice of local schools including Charters, Sunningdale, Papplewick, TASIS and the ACS.
Superb leisure and sporting facilities are available locally such as the golf courses of Sunningdale, Wentworth and The Berkshire; with Virginia Water Lake and Windsor Great Park providing walking and cycling opportunities. Highlights of the local calendar include Royal Ascot, the annual PGA Championship at Wentworth Golf Club and the Cartier International Polo at Smith’s Lawn.
4 Greenwood Cottages is a well presented home set within a peaceful gated development in Sunningdale. The property is surrounded by communal grounds of about 1.66 acres and approached via a sweeping driveway.
The charming courtyard leads up to the front door which opens to a bright entrance hallway. The ground floor comprises a kitchen, cloak room, dining room and drawing room, which has French doors opening to a private paved garden. The garden is sheltered by trees and shrubbery and offers the perfect space for al-fresco dining.
The first floor includes three well-proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom. The master bedroom overlooks the garden and has an en suite bathroom.
The communal grounds of Greenwood Cottages are a real highlight and offer extensive manicured lawns lined with flower beds and matures trees. The property has two allocated parking spaces along with visitor parking.
Square Footage: 1,186 sq ft
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74373581.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SNS180178. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Sunningdale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.