3 bedroom terraced house for saleWild Road, Norwich
- Stunning three bedroom townhouse
- Beautiful interior
- Immaculate decorative order
- Large driveway / parking area
- Stunning non-bisected rear garden
- High quality Kitchen
- Double aspect bedroom
OPEN HOUSE 14TH JULY 1 - 2PM
A quite exceptional three bedroom pretty established townhouse located just off Angel Road to the north of Norwich City centre.
The property is offered in truly immaculate decorative order with a very good sized open driveway to the front and a delightful 37ft non-bisected rear garden which must be viewed! This is complimented by a stunning quality fitted kitchen with built in hob, microwave and oven as well as pretty glass tiled surrounds. There is an exceptional first floor double aspect 17ft master bedroom as well as lounge and formal dining room, The property has uPVC double glazing, gas fired central heating and have been subjected to many improvements by the present vendor. An early viewing is essential.
Stairs to the first floor, fitted foot mat and fitted laminate flooring.
Lounge 17' 3" x 10' 10" narrowing to 10' 1" ( 5.26m x 3.30m narrowing to 3.07m )
Inset feature fireplace, smooth plastered ceiling, impressive double aspect room with uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect and uPVC double french doors to the rear garden.
Formal Dining Room 10' 11" x 10' narrowing to 9' 2" ( 3.33m x 3.05m narrowing to 2.79m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect and fitted laminate flooring.
Kitchen 16' 11" x 6' 6" ( 5.16m x 1.98m )
A highly impressive and comprehensive range of high gloss fronted eye and base level kitchen units with inset sink unit with extending hose, fitted working surface, built in gas hob with glass splash backs and glass tiled surrounds, built in microwave and stainless steel oven, breakfast bar, uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect and uPVC door to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 17' 4" x 10' 11" narrowing to 10' 4" ( 5.28m x 3.33m narrowing to 3.15m )
Large free standing wardrobe included in the sale. Impressive double aspect room with uPVC windows to the front and rear aspects, radiator and built in storage cupboard.
Bedroom Two 13' 8" x 9' 8" narrowing to 9' 1" ( 4.17m x 2.95m narrowing to 2.77m )
uPVC double glazed windows to the front aspect, radiator and built in wardrobe.
Bedroom Three 11' 10" x 6' 11" ( 3.61m x 2.11m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect and radiator.
With a suite comprising panelled bath, wash hand basin and low level WC with tiled flooring, tiled surrounds, ladder radiator and uPVC window to the front aspect.
The property has a very impressive open gravel driveway (completed 2016) providing off road parking for numerous vehicles. There is an impressive, south west facing, 37ft (STMS) rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn and enclosed by fencing with a large rear decked patio / sun terrace, well stocked shrub beds and attractive borders and garden shed. Ref: 36027
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74373764.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR129428. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.