2 bedroom flat for saleRockingham Close, Putney
- Two Bedrooms
- Large Modern Shower Room
- Separate Reception Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- First Floor, Purpose Built
- Excellent Transport Links
- Close to Outstanding Schools & Roehampton University
- No Communal Areas, Own Front Door
- Leasehold, No Onward Chain
- 745 Sq Ft
A first floor purpose built two bedroom apartment located on the Putney/Barnes borders.
This property is well presented and offers the following accommodation; spacious hallway, ample storage space throughout, large modern shower room, modern fitted kitchen leading through a separate living room, and an additional study area .
The property benefits from its own front door, no communal areas, low service charges and low council tax.
Ideal for a first time buyer or buy to let investment given the proximity to Roehampton University. There will be no onward chain.
The property is ideally located for Barnes station providing regular and direct train services to London Waterloo and for public transport amenities to Hammersmith, Putney and Richmond. The outstanding Barnes Primary and East Sheen Primary Schools are within 0.7 miles and 0.6 miles respectively, whilst the extensive recreational amenities of Barnes Common, Palewell Common and Richmond Park are moments away.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74374028.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28011383. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Anderson, West Putney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.