2 bedroom terraced house for saleGreen Lane, Deeside, CH5
- New to the market!
- Wonderful 2 bedroom family home
- Open plan kitchen and dining area
- Off road parking available
- 2 double bedrooms
- Low maintenance rear garden
- Double glazed throughout
- Viewing highly advised!
HouseSimple is pleased to present this spacious well presented property in Deeside.
This wonderful two bedroom mid-terraced home is located on a popular residential development in Sealand, which is a short commute from Chester and ideally located for access to the A55, A494 and M56.
This property is ideal for a first time buyer or a buy-to-let investor.
This property benefits from off road parking, rear garden and built-in wardrobes, and is competitively priced compared to other homes of a similar size nearby.
Viewing this property is highly recommended!
Call HouseSimple today on 0330 111 0070 to arrange your viewing!
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74383226.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS96240. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Housesimple.com, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.