2 bedroom flat for saleSt Stephens Gardens, St Margarets
- Two bedroom period conversion
- Bright and spacious reception room
- Ground floor
- Large master bedroom
- Modern kitchen & bathroom
- Sought after location
- Large private garden
- Off street parking
- Extremely well presented throughout
- EPC D
A very rarely available, two bedroom, ground floor garden flat in one of St Margarets most sought after roads. As soon as you walk in you are welcomed with a sense of light and space with the bright reception room benefitting from French doors leading out to the beautifully landscaped, private and large rear garden.
This beautiful conversion flat also boasts an enormous master bedroom with tall ceilings and a gorgeous bay window, a second bedroom and a luxury shower room, as well as a modern well equipped fitted kitchen.
There is also the benefit of a small off street parking space to the front of the property.
St Stephens Gardens is perfectly situated just a short walk from Richmond town centre, Marble Hill Park and St Margarets Village. Viewings are strongly recommended by the vendors' sole agents.
EPC rating D
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74384057.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28011945. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chase Buchanan, St Margarets & East Twickenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.