3 bedroom bungalow for saleWards Hill Road, Minster
Withdrawn from Market
- 3 bed detached chalet bungalow on plot of 120ft x 140ft!!!
- Planning granted for re-development to to large detached houses
- Large private plot with private driveway access from Wards Hill Rd and detached garage
- Current bungalow offers new fitted kitchen, GFCH and Double glazing but requires further improvements
- Plans for new development available to view at our office
- Plans could be changed subject to planning consent to provide 3 new properties
- Contact Mark or Craig to book your viewing
This detached 4 bedroom bungalow is situated on a large south facing plot of 120ft x 140ft The property itself, accessed via a private driveway from Wards Hill, is centrally heated and double glazed and has a detached single garage but does require some improvements. The property currently has planning for 2 detached family homes Contact Swale Borough Council planning department regarding this or pop into our office to view the proposed plans for 2 new homes.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8281255. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rule & Rule Estate Agents, Sheerness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.