4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRamsdale Road, London, SW17
- Off street parking
- Beautifully landscaped 60ft garden
- Wider than average double reception room
- Kitchen/dining room with central island/breakfast bar
- Large sky light windows in kitchen/dining room
- EPC Rating = E
A beautiful semi-detached family house with well-balanced accommodation arranged over three floors.
This property is located in the popular Furzedown area on a quiet tree lined street, also within the catchment of the sought after schools of Graveney and Penwortham. This house is ideal for a long term family home in South West London.
This spacious and bright house provides a versatile family home with a wealth of entertaining space. The welcoming hallway leads through to a wider than average double reception room with a feature fireplace, fitted dwarf cupboards and extensive shelving. To the rear is a stunning extended kitchen/dining room with oak wood flooring, a central island with breakfast bar and a range of contemporary units with granite work surfaces. This room has an abundance of light coming through the large sky light windows setting the perfect ambiance. Wide bi-folding doors, further extend the generous entertaining space into the beautifully landscaped 60ft garden and patio area making it perfect for alfresco dining. There is also a useful guest cloak room on this floor.
The first floor comprises three good sized bedrooms, a large family bathroom with freestanding Victorian style bath. The second floor completes the accommodation with a master bedroom suite and en suite bathroom, French doors lead to a lovely Juliet balcony.
Square Footage: 1,833 sq ft
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74386856.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CPS180051. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Clapham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.