2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleKingsdale Close, Stoke-On-Trent
- Two/three bedroom semi-detached house
- Immaculately presented throughout
- Spacious accommodation over two storeys
- Approximately 76 Sq. M (818 Sq. Ft)
- Modern fitted kitchen with appliances
- Front and rear gardens
- Driveway parking
- Popular residential location
- Buyer's premium payable
This spacious two storey semi-detached property of traditional brick construction, with a pitched roof above. The property has been exceptionally well looked after by the present owners and is immaculately presented internally and externally.
To the ground floor there is a modern kitchen fitted with a range of eye level and base units with complimentary tiling and work surfaces. There are a number of integral appliances including a dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer and the room benefits from duel aspect windows allowing natural light to flood the room.
The living room has a feature fireplace and has been neutrally decorated and carpeted. The hallway gives access to the upper floor and provides under stairs storage.
Description Continued - To the first floor there are two spacious bedrooms, a modern family bathroom and three useful storage cupboards.
The property was built with the option of being a two or three bedroom house, it is currently a two bedroom property with the master bedroom enjoying two separate entry points, separate lighting and switches so the property can feature three bedrooms if required with minimal work.
Externally the property benefits from an external storage cupboard, driveway parking and double gates to a single detached garage. There are gardens to the front and rear of the property which are mainly laid to lawn with some areas of decorative shrubbery.
Accommodation - Total – 76 Sq. M (818 Sq. Ft) - taken from EPC
Services - We understand the property to have mains gas, electricity, water and drainage.
Tenure - Freehold
Council Tax - The property is rated in Council Tax Band A. Council Tax payable (2017/18) is approximately £1,022.54.
Asking Price - £95,000
Buyer’S Premium - Please note a buyer’s premium of 1% (min. £900) inc. VAT will be payable in connection with a purchase of any property for sale with John Pye Property (excluding auction purchases).
Please take into account when offering on a property that this will be payable on top of the agreed purchase price.
Viewings - Viewings are available by appointment only please contact a member of the John Pye Property team today 0115 970 6060.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74387408.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28011949. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John Pye Property, Nottingham . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.