3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNorbett Road, Arnold, Nottingham, NG5 8EA
- Extended 3 bedroom semi detached
- Highly popular location
- Well presented throughout
- Gfch & UPVC DG
- Separate garage, car port and driveway for multiple car standing
- Enclosed rear garden with decking
- Great potential for further conversion
- Walking distance of local schools and amenities
- Ideal for a wide range of buyers
- Viewings highly recommended
OFFERS OVER £155,000
This 3 bedroom semi detached property is ideally located within a popular residential part of Arnold within easy reach of the local Town Centre and walking distance of local primary and secondary schooling.
It has gained large extensions to the side and rear providing excellent living space for first time buyers or growing families and is well presented throughout with modern kitchen and bathroom suites.
Accommodation benefits from gas central heating and UPVC double glazing and briefly comprises of; entrance, spacious living/dining room, utility/cloak area and fitted kitchen.
The first floor has three good sized bedrooms with one room being part of the extension and in our opinion the potential to split into two. There is also a modern fitted shower room with large corner shower cubicle.
Externally the is a low maintenance frontage with driveway for one vehicle and opportunity to convert to further parking. The lower part of the side extension provides a sheltered car port (potential for conversion to internal accommodation subject to planning), this leads to a separate garage at the rear and a private tiered garden with patio, decking and barked area, ideal for families wanting low maintenance.
All in all this is a well equipped and highly convenient home for many types of buyer.
CALL NOW to book an accompanied viewing.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1180. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Smooth Moves, Mapperley Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.