3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleOld Norwich Road, Horsham St. Faith
- Detached bungalow
- 3 double bedrooms
- well presented through
- Large enclosed garden
- Off road parking
- Field views
- Sought after rural location
This well presented 3 bedroom detached house is situated in the popular village of Horsham St Faith. The property benefits from having gas fired central heating and double glazing throughout and would make an ideal family home.
This well presented 3 bedroom detached house is situated in the popular village of Horsham St Faith. The property benefits from having gas fired central heating and double glazing throughout and would make an ideal family home. The property boasts field views to the front and a large enclosed garden with the potential to extend (subject to planning permission) The accommodation itself comprises of Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen, Conservatory, 3 Bedrooms and Family Bathroom.
Double glazed door, radiator, storage and window.
Lounge 20' 11" x 11' 10" ( 6.38m x 3.61m )
Open fireplace with multi-fuel burner, radiator, TV point, telephone point and window to the front.
Kitchen 11' 10" x 10' 5" ( 3.61m x 3.17m )
Fitted with a range of base and eye level units, single drainer sink unit, single drainer sink unit, work surfaces, electric oven, gas hob and cooker hood, space for washing machine and fridge. Glazed window to side and door to hallway.
Conservatory 12' 9" x 8' 10" ( 3.89m x 2.69m )
UPVC construction, double glazed window and tiled flooring.
Bedroom 1 12' 2" x 11' 7" ( 3.71m x 3.53m )
TV point, radiator and glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom 2 11' 10" x 9' 9" ( 3.61m x 2.97m )
TV point, radiator, double glazed window to front.
Bedroom 3 11' 10" x 11' 10" ( 3.61m x 3.61m )
TV point, radiator and double glazed window to side.
Fitted with suite comprising bath with shower over, wash hand basin and low level WC. Fan, tiled walls, radiator and glazed window.
To the front there is a shingled drive providing off road parking with field views.
The property boasts field views to the front and has a large enclosed garden with the potential to extend (subject to planning permission). Mainly laid to lawn with greenhouse and carport to the side.
Leave Aylsham via the A140 towards Norwich and proceed through Marsham, Hevingham and Hainford and take the left hand turn towards Horsham St Faith. At the T-Junction turn right signposted Horsham St Faith and follow the road into the village. Go past The Black Swan and turn left just before the Church. Go straight over at the crossroads and the property can be found on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74400509.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AYS107243. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Aylsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.