1 bedroom flat for saleWest Avenue, Bath
- Large (725 Sq.Ft) one bedroom apartment
- Spacious open plan Living/dining/Kitchen
- Double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and cloakroom
- Bespoke kitchen with integrated appliances
- Large bathroom with separate shower
- High Ceilings and quality finish.
- Allocated parking
- Excellent location for access to central Bath amenities
- Moments from Oldfield Park Rail Station
- Ground floor
Welcome to the beautifully converted Old Methodist Church on West Avenue in the heart of Oldfield Park.
This modern, ground floor, one double bedroom apartment offers stunning accommodation throughout. The property also offers allocated parking and is close to local amenities and Oldfield Park train station.
'The Old Methodist Church', can be found on West Avenue set in the heart of the desirable location of Oldfield Park to the south of Bath city centre. Well situated with a good range of local shops and amenities including, Oldfield Park Infant School, a dental centre and railway station with links to Bristol.
Other facilities include a Sainsburys, a bakery, post office, cafe, greengrocers and a hardware store. Oldfield Park is an approximate 20-minute walk into the town centre where you can find a lovely diverse range of shops, restaurants and other cultural interests including the Cathedral, Theaters, Roman baths, Therma Spa and much more.
You access the apartment on the ground floor to the left of the church into a communal entrance hall. Once inside, the front door is in front of you and leads you into the property.
Immediately on the left, you have a utility space which has plumbing for the washing machine along with the wall mounted gas boiler and a window to the side.
The inner hallway provides access to all the rooms in the apartment as well as a good size boarded loft space, providing plenty of extra storage space. T
The bedroom is off to the left and is a nice size light double bedroom with a large window to the side and an en-suite WC.
The very spacious bathroom features polished travertine stone flooring and partially tiled walls. There is a modern white suite which comprises of a pedestal wash hand basin, low-level WC, paneled bath and a separate shower cubicle.
The open plan living space can be found through wooden double doors at the end of the inner hallway. Offering double height ceilings and oak flooring. It is a versatile space providing enough square footage to comfortably fit a sitting area, dining area along with the designer kitchen which offers a range of wall and base units with wooden worktop surfaces, You have an inset one and a half bowl sink unit with single drainer, electric oven, gas hob with extractor over. You also have built-in fridge, freezer and dishwasher with tiled splashbacks.
Externally you have an allocated parking space that can be found to the front of the property to the right hand side of the parking area.
Tenure: Share of Freehold (992 years remaining on lease)
Service Charges: The management charge is £194.25 per quarter, payable on the quarter days. This includes building insurance and maintenance.
**Viewing from 6:30 pm and at weekends only, by appointment.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 76818. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.