3 bedroom flat for saleBoundaries Mansions, Boundaries Road, Balham, London, SW12
- Extremely spacious second floor Victorian mansion flat
- Laterally arranged and over 900 square feet
- Period features including fireplaces and sash windows
- Light and airy separate reception room
- Three double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Stylish family bathroom
- Large landscaped communal gardens
- Enviable Balham location
- Close to the shops, bars and cafes of Balham and Wandsworth Common
- Short walk to both Balham northern line station and Wandsworth Common rail
Tenure: Share of Freehold
James Pendleton Estate Agents are delighted to offer to the market this extremely spacious second floor Victorian Mansion flat which boasts well over 900 square feet and three double bedrooms. The accommodation is laterally arranged, making full use of the available square footage. The property boasts high ceilings, feature fireplaces and sash windows creating lots of natural light throughout the entire flat. The modern kitchen is large enough for separate entertaining and dining in addition to the bright and airy reception room. The property also benefits from landscaped communal gardens with provide ample space for outside entertaining in the summer months.
Boundaries Mansions is on Boundaries Road which is conveniently located within close proximity of Wandsworth Common and Balham and their associated amenities on Bellevue Road and Balham High Road. Balham and Tooting Bec tube stations are all within easy access to this delightful mansion flat providing links into The City and West End.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74401370.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WCM140080. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Wandsworth Common & Earlsfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.