4 bedroom terraced house for saleChichester Road, Leytonstone
- Attractive period home
- 4 bedroom terraced house
- Extended kitchen/diner
- Heart of Leytonstone
- Surrounded by green open spaces
- Easy access to transport and local amenities
- EPC energy rating D
If you are looking for a spacious family home with good schools and easy access to amenities, then look no further!
Chichester Road is a charming sought after tree lined turning hidden away in a quiet and popular pocket of Leytonstone. This quaint enclave is snuggled between Leytonstone and Wanstead Flats which is a popular destination for local families. Commuters are well served by Leytonstone Central Line station giving fast access into the City and Westfield Shopping Centre or Leytonstone High Road overground.
Behind the well maintained brick fronted exterior you will find a warm and charming home with many features. On entering the property you will be immediately impressed by the size, layout and standard of work throughout. The current owners have carefully modernised their home retaining many features, which is further complimented by the warm yet neutral decor. The extended kitchen has a 'WOW' factor and is truly the heart of this lovely home. You will find modern contemporary units with clean lines that sit beautifully within the property's original features. Doors open to the garden, bringing the outside in, creating a great space to entertain family and friends. This property would make a fantastic home for a growing family or perhaps those looking for space to entertain and accommodate guests staying over.
For those with children in mind, there are a selection of high achieving schools to choose from.
What the Owner says:
Leytonstone has a great selection of local cafes, interesting pubs, good independent restaurants and great travel connections both into London and out into Essex, but there are two things we have really loved about living here over the last 6 years more than anything else: Firstly, having Wanstead Flats and Wanstead Park on our doorstep, meaning that we can escape for long walks through the fields and woods. Secondly has been the sense of community on Chichester Road.
We know and enjoy socialising with our neighbours and everyone has been very friendly and lovely. We will miss the people on our road very much. We have had a wonderful time living here. We hope the next people in the house enjoy it as much as we have.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge Area: 13'2 x 10'3 (4.02m x 3.13m)
- Dining Area: 11'2 x 10'9 (3.41m x 3.28m)
- Kitchen: 23'0 x 8'5 (7.02m x 2.57m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'2 x 11'1 (3.71m x 3.38m)
- Bedroom 3: 11'3 x 6'10 (3.43m x 2.08m)
- Bedroom 1: 16'11 x 11'10 (5.16m x 3.61m)
- Bedroom 4: 8'4 x 7'10 (2.54m x 2.39m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74402864.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 53211177. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Douglas Allen, Wanstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.