Property for sale195 High Street, Hampton Hill, Middlesex
- For sale by auction
TO BE SOLD BY PUBLIC AUCTION AS LOT 47A ON TUESDAY 24 JUL 2018 - Rarely available, an unbroken mid terrace building arranged as a large ground floor restaurant (Class A3) and a self-contained three storey residential upper part with planning permission for conversion into a retail unit (Class A1), 2 x two bedroom duplex apartments and 1 x two bedroom apartment, in popular suburban area near station and Bushey Park. Vacant.Tenure
- Hampton Hill is a popular West London residential suburb located between Twickenham and Hampton
- Situated on the west side of High Street, near the junction with Park Road
- Tesco Express, Sainsbury’s Local, cafés and restaurants are conveniently close by, whilst the centres of Kingston upon Thames and Twickenham are easily accessible
- The leisure areas of Bushey Park, Hampton Court Palace, Kempton Park racecourse and along the River Thames are within easy reach
- Easy access to the A316 provides good links to Central London and the M3 and M25
- A mid terrace building arranged as a restaurant (Class A3) with separate front entrance to a three storey residential upper part
- The interior requires modernisation
- There is a rear service road from Park Road
- Ground Floor – Shop internal width approximately 13'9" Shop built depth 73' Two WCs
- First Floor – Two Rooms, Kitchen/Diner, Bathroom/WC
- Second Floor – Two Rooms, Kitchen/Diner, Bathroom/WC
- Third Floor – Two Rooms, Kitchen/Diner, Bathroom/WC
Permission (Ref: 18/0929/FUL) was granted by the London Borough of Richmond upon Thames on 6th July 2018 for “the change of use of the front part of ground floor level from restaurant (Class A3) into retail (Class A1); change of use of the rear part of ground floor level from restaurant (Class A3) into a two bedroom self-contained duplex flat (Class C3); installation of windows to the side elevation and rear existing ground floor extension; conversion of the single dwelling on the first floor to a two bedroom apartment and combining the two existing one bedroom apartments on the second floor and loft conversion to create a two bedroom duplex apartment”.
The proposed development will provide a retail unit of approximately 528 sq ft, 2 x two bedroom duplex apartments of 850 sq ft and 802 sq ft and 1 x two bedroom apartment of 689 sq ft.
Please refer to our website savills.co.uk/auctions
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 75a2e587-840b-4c32-952c-868c161a2805. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, National Auctions. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Savills, National Auctions on 020 7824 9025.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.