Property for sale23-25 Whitley Street, Reading, Berkshire
- For sale by auction
- Bathrooms: 3
TO BE SOLD BY PUBLIC AUCTION AS LOT 65 ON TUESDAY 24 JUL 2018 - A mid terrace building arranged as a ground floor shop unit (let at 17,000 per annum) and a ten bedroom fully licensed vacant HMO above which has been recently refurbished. Well located in the centre of Reading, close to local shops and restaurants. Part Vacant Investment let at 17,000 per annum.Tenure
- Located near to the junction with Essex Street
- Extensive shopping facilities and restaurants can be found nearby in the centre of Reading
- The recreational amenities of Cintra Park are easily accessible
- The Royal Berkshire Hospital is located close by
Rail: Reading (future Crossrail station)Description
- A mid terrace double fronted building
- Currently arranged as a ground floor shop unit and fully licensed HMO accommodation over the first and second floors
- The upper parts have recently been refurbished to a good standard with modern kitchens and bathrooms throughout
- Ground Floor – Shop Unit of approximately 143 sq m
- First Floor – Seven Rooms, Kitchen, Two Bathroom/WCs, Separate WC
- Second Floor – Three Rooms, Bathroom/ WC, Separate WC
The ground floor shop is let from 16th May 2014 at a rent of £17,000 per annum. A rent review is due in May 2019.Planning
Permission (151311) was granted on 24th May 2017 for second floor extensions to create additional bedsit.Current Rent Reserved £17,000 per annumViewing
Please refer to our website savills.co.uk/auctions
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference a6c66739-86f7-47b8-826b-41c6b4250b4b. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, National Auctions. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Savills, National Auctions on 020 7824 9025.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.