5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCoval Road, London, SW14
- Located on highly regarded 'Parkside' road
- Secluded and landscaped rear garden
- Recently extended kitchen/reception room
- 5 well-proportioned bedrooms
- EPC Rating = D
An outstanding fully extended 5 bedroom semi detached family house on this highly regarded Parkside road, providing excellent living and entertaining space.
Coval Road is situated 0.2 miles from the excellent facilities offered by East Sheen, where one can find a variety of shops, boutiques and restaurants. The historic town of Richmond is 1.5 miles away*.
For transport, Mortlake railway station is approximately 0.4 miles away providing a frequent service to Waterloo and Clapham Junction. The property is also conveniently located for Central London with Mayfair seven and a half miles away.* A further advantage of this property is that it is perfectly situated for international travel being nine miles from Heathrow.*
There are many excellent schools in the general vicinity including Sheen Mount Primary School, St Paul’s, Tower House, Ibstock Place School, The German and Swedish Schools, East Sheen Primary School and Thomson House School.
The area also boasts numerous leisure and sporting facilities including The Roehampton Club, The Bank of England Sports Ground, Sheen Tennis and Squash Club and a host of golf courses, including The Royal Mid Surrey Golf Club and Richmond Golf Club. The 2,300 acres of Richmond Park also allow many pursuits such as walking, running and riding.
An outstanding fully extended 5 bedroom semi-detached family house on this highly regarded Parkside road, providing excellent living and entertaining space. This superbly presented property offers well-proportioned accommodation over 3 floors. The ground floor features a formal reception room, a large, recently extended and fitted kitchen/dining/family room, a utility room and downstairs w.c. The upper floors contain four double bedrooms, a single bedroom, family bathroom and a shower room. The house also benefits from a 41" secluded and landscaped rear garden.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74404745.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EAS180070. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, East Sheen. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.