7 bedroom detached house for saleGreen Lane, Mossley Hill, L18
- Substanial & Imposing Detached Family Home
- Granny Flat/Annex - Option for Integral or Independent Access
- Situated in the Prestigious Suburb of Mossley Hill, L18
- Rare Example of Fine Architecture & Craftsmanship
- Well Established Mature Gardens with Areas for Entertaining
- Surrounded by Quality Local Schools
- Minutes from Calderstones Park & the Amenities of Allerton Road
- An Abudance of Character Features Throughout
- Served by Excellent Transport Links
- Viewing Highly Recommended
This beautiful detached residence built in 1925 enjoys a prominent corner position bordering Green Lane and Cinder Lane in this peaceful and desirable suburb of south Liverpool. The property is approached via a cobbled driveway with electronic gates offering secure and off street car parking. The entrance porch leads into a vestibule lobby where you enter the stunning reception hall with its Inglenook fireplace, beautiful craftsmanship and impressive galleried landing. This part of the property has been constructed using traditional methods and the attention to detail is truly breathtaking. The property benefits from generous proportions and enjoys a converted granny flat/annex which can either be used as part of the property or separated to create a self-contained living space. The versatile and impressive accommodation offers seven bedrooms in total including a ground floor bedroom with en-suite. The majority of the living areas and sleeping accommodation is situated to the rear of the property and overlooks the gardens. The property has been well maintained over the years with many of the window frames having just been upgraded with a design and quality in-keeping with the character of the property. The gardens enjoy a southerly aspect with mature trees including copper beech and silver birch.
This opportunity will not be on the market for long so contact us today to arrange your viewing!
Property Type: Detached House (7 bedroom, 6 bathroom)
No. of Floors: 2
EPC Rating: D60
Council Tax Band: G
Local Authority: Liverpool City Council
Parking: On Street, Off Street, Gated, Driveway
Outside Space: Patio/Decking, Front Garden, Back Garden
Heating/Energy: Gas Central Heating
These particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers/tenants and do not constitute an offer or part of a contract. Prospective purchasers/tenants ought to seek their own professional advice.
All descriptions, dimensions, areas, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers/tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74410279.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 697. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Atlas Estate Agents, Liverpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.