3 bedroom terraced house for salePalace View London SE12
- Three Bedrooms
- Immaculately Presented
- 1970s Freehold
- Modern Kitchen & Bathroom
- Extension Potential (STPD)
- Off Street Parking & Garage
- Sunny South-West Facing Garden
- Downstairs WC
- 850m From Zone 4 Station
- Energy Efficiency Rating: C
*GUIDE £400,000-425,000* Just 850m from a Zone 4 London station is this immaculately presented, three bed freehold house, boasting off street parking, a large garage to the front & a sunny South-West facing garden.
Situated in a quiet close called ‘Palace View’ backing onto green belt land this beautiful home would be perfect for a young family or professional couple looking to be close to numerous amenities while maintaining a serene environment. The ground floor boasts a huge reception room with French doors out to the stunning garden, a fully fitted separate kitchen, a downstairs WC, broad entrance hall (with plenty of fitted storage) and a garage to the front which some neighbours have made integral through the large storage cupboards. Upstairs consists of two double bedrooms, a single bedroom & family bathroom. All three bedrooms have fitted storage. The South West facing garden has been paved closest to the house ideal for sunny family BBQs but is mainly laid to lawn. Arguably most impressively the house backs onto Grove Park Nature Reserve(green belt) part of ‘the green chain walk’ for a serene outlook & beats being overlooked by nosy neighbours!
Palace View is a attractive close developed in the 1970s off of Baring Road which typically consists of 1930s houses. It is highly convenient offering both a Sainsbury’s and Tesco’s local on Baring Road by the station, Chinbrook Meadows park off the neighbouring Chinbrook Road and London Zone 4 Grove Park Station (just 850m from the property) with direct links into London Bridge, Waterloo East, Blackfriars, Charing Cross & Cannon Street in as little as 14 minutes. Zone 3 Lee Station is only 1 mile to the North, again linking into London Bridge & beyond, however on a separate line ideal for easily frustrated commuters!
Blackheath Village, with its chic boutiques and award winning restaurants, is less than a 2.1 mile drive/cycle North, while the contemporary Bromley Town Centre is just 2.3 miles South - hosting ‘The Glades’ shopping centre and a vibrant high street.
Tenure: Freehold | Council Tax: Lewisham Band C (£1,332pa) | EER: C
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference P217938. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Acorn, Grove Park. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.