2 bedroom apartment for saleChristchurch Road, Bournemouth
Offers in Excess of
- Immaculately presented seventh floor apartment
- Fantastic town centre location
- Two double bedrooms
- Modern shower room and separate WC
- Spacious living/dining room
- Modern kitchen
- Fantastic sea and cityscape views
- No onward chain
A newly converted apartment located within this exciting development on the outskirts of Bournemouth Town Centre. Conveniently just moments from a wealth of shops, bars and restaurants whilst also being less than a mile distant from award winning sandy beaches.
The development is accessed via a secure intercom entry phone system, giving access to well kept communal lobby with both lift and stairs to all floors. On entering the property there is an entrance hallway giving access to all accommodation. There are two double bedrooms, served by a modern shower room fitted with a white suite comprising corner shower enclosure, WC and wash basin. There is also the advantage of an additional WC and wash basin.
A spacious open plan living/dining/kitchen boasts large windows to front and side aspect, giving fantastic southerly views spanning from the Isle of Wight all the way round to the Isle of Purbeck. The kitchen area benefits from a range of base and eye level units with integrated electric oven, hob, fridge/freezer and washing machine.
The property is offered for sale with no onward chain.
Rental income - £950 pcm.
Leasehold with approximately 123 years remaining. Maintenance charge approximately £1200 per annum. Ground rent approximately £195.00 per annum.
COUNCIL TAX BAND: C
Property ref: 121_2362_4643226
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74427836.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4643226. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hearnes Estate Agents, Bournemouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.