2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleMeadow View Terrace, Marsham
- Well presented end terrace house
- 2 bedrooms
- Refitted kitchen, conservatory
- Spacious gardens
- No Onward Chain
This is a well presented end terrace house that is offered with no onward chain and benefits from 2 bedrooms, lounge, refitted kitchen and conservatory. Outside the property has generous gardens and communal parking.
Lounge 13' 9" x 11' 11" ( 4.19m x 3.63m )
Fireplace with electric fire, wood effect flooring and double glazed window.
Refitted Kitchen 11' 11" max x 7' 5" max ( 3.63m max x 2.26m max )
Refitted with a range of base and eye level units, single drainer sink unit, work surfaces, tiled splashbacks, electric cooker point and cooker hood and plumbing for washing machine. Wood effect flooring stairs to first floor, double glazed window and UPVC door to conservatory.
Conservatory 10' 2" x 8' 11" ( 3.10m x 2.72m )
Brick base with night storage heated and tiled floor.
UPVC door to outside.
First Floor Landing
Doors to bedrooms 1 and 2 and bathroom.
Access to loft space.
Bedroom 1 11' 11" x 9' 5" ( 3.63m x 2.87m )
TV point, night storage heater and double glazed windows.
Bedroom 2 11' 11" x 5' 9" ( 3.63m x 1.75m )
Overstairs cupboard, night storage heater and double glazed window.
Fitted with suite comprising bath with shower over, wash hand basin and low level WC. Extractor fan, part tiled walls, wood effect flooring and double glazed window.
To the front is a lawned garden and path leading to the front door.
There is a generous rear and side garden, with a large paved area, raised borders, planted beds and gate leading out to the parking area.
Leave Aylsham via the A140 towards Norwich and as you enter Marsham turn right before The Plough Public House and into Fengate. The property can be found on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74428883.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AYS107209. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Aylsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.