4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMarlborough Avenue, Warton, Preston, Lancashire, PR4 1BP
- Four Bedroom Semi-Detached Family Home
- Spacious Lounge & Second Reception Room
- Modern Breakfast Kitchen & Bathroom
- Four Good Size Double Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Three Piece Shower Room
- Laid To Lawn Front & Rear Gardens
- Driveway Parking For Up To Two Vehicles
- Viewing Comes Highly Recommended
*** BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED & DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS FOUR BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME SITUATED IN A QUIET YET POPULAR RESIDENTIAL LOCATION IN THE MUCH SOUGHT AFTER VILLAGE OF WARTON *** Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to bring to the market this beautifully presented and deceptively spacious four bedroom semi detached family home situated in a quiet yet popular residential location in the much sought after village of Warton. Positioned within easy access of all local amenities, travel links, highly regarded schools and BAE Systems, this ideally positioned property boasts spacious and modern living accommodation which on internal inspection briefly comprises of a welcoming entrance hallway, spacious open plan lounge diner, second reception room, modern fitted breakfast kitchen, modern fitted three piece downstairs bathroom, four good size bedrooms and a modern fitted three piece shower room. Externally the property boasts well maintained laid to lawn front and rear gardens perfect for outdoor family entertainment with driveway parking leading to the property entrance. Gas central heating and double glazing throughout. Viewing comes highly recommended to fully appreciate.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 451532. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, Kirkham Branch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.